FNL Promotions Is Back For A Fall ATV MX Series
Triumph Motorsports to Sponsor FNL Fall ATV MX Series
Milestone MX Park, Riverside, CA
FNL Promotion in conjunction with Milestone MX Park, out of Riverside, CA put together one of the most fun and exciting ATV races seen on the West Coast during the summer. Milestone MX Ranch in Riverside, CA has generously welcomed ATV racing back to the track with the FNL ATV Fall Series. Without such a great place to race FNL’s success would not be possible. The Milestone staff does a phenomenal job prepping and maintaining the track and the facilities.
FNL Promotions is back for a Fall ATV MX Series. The series is presented by Triumph Motorsports and sponsored by Pro Skin, Bling Star, LSR, Golden West Cycle, DWT, PEP, FLY, GBC, Atv Scene, DV, Fuel Custom, Elka, Leatt, STI, Quad Tech, Motoworks, Fasst, H&M Motorsports, Allegiant,Terry Racing, ODI.
“I think the FNL ATV series presented by Triumph Motorsports is going to be the next premier ATV series in SoCal. Great fans, great riders and great vendors makes this series a very nice night series to be a part of. I cannot wait for the next one!” ~ Tyson Coombs of Dio Vonti/STI
Top racers like Can Am’s Jermie Warnia, Maxxis/MCR Beau Baron and MCR’s David Haasgsma came out to the series, and are expected to make a return for the Fall Series. These West Coast heavy hitters in the ATV industry put on some of the best races around. It will be nice to see the participation from top professionals like these, down to a terrific amateur turn out.
“The series has been a whirl-wind of excitement. To have this much support in an economy like this just shows what we are doing here is much needed. The summer series has just scratched the surface of what is to come. The Fall series will be even better with an ATV giveaway, and Pro AM purses, there will be something for everyone to shoot for. I feel this is the exciting ATV racing that has been missing from the area. It was nice to hear at the last round from a racer that this isn’t just a local race, this is an event. That’s awesome to hear when you are just starting a series, and we’ve just begun!” ~ Anthony Martin of Triumph Motorsports
Tons in store for the Fall ATV MX Series. We will have Pro Class Lottery for spectators to join in and possibly win some money.
“Really good racing on a really nice track! The Milestone facility is one of the nicest tracks I have ever been to. Night racing is the way to go in the summertime.” ~ Quad Tech’s Billy Pointer
Just some of the things to look forward to the Fall series:
- $700 over all Pro Purse presented by Bling Star
- 100% Pro Payback each round
- Pro Class Lottery
- 50% Pro Am Payback for each round
- $500 over all Pro Am Purse presented by H&M Motorsports
- $100 Holes Hot award presented by PEP Racing Suspension
- GBC Motorsports will be giving tires away every round
- $3000 worth of amateur prizes awarded at the end of the series from our great sponsors
- Camping and practice available before and after races (call for details)
- Bring your family & friends
- Huge BBQ party at Bling Star after the last round for the series points ceremony (December 18th)
- Entries: $30 for the first entry, $20 for the second entry, and over 20 classes to choose from
- All over prizes and money must race 4 of the 5 rounds
- Top 2 race winners of the past Summer Series will be moved up for the Fall Series
- Top 3 Pro Am racers from the Summer Series will move up to the Pro Class for the Fall Series
2011 FNL Fall ATV MX Series Schedule
10.8.2011 Milestone MX Ranch - Gates open at 4pm | Practice at 5pm | Racing at 7pm
11.19.2011 Milestone MX Ranch - Gates open at 4pm | Practice at 5pm | Racing 7pm
12.3.2011 Milestone MX Ranch - Gates open at 4pm | Practice at 5pm | Racing 7pm
12.17.2011 Milestone MX Ranch - Gates open at 4pm | Practice at 5pm | Racing 7pm